What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is the process of removing the excessive fat from an area of the body. It is also called lipoplasty or just lipo. Liposuction in Indore a cosmetic surgery used to break the excessive of the body. Mainly this procedure is applied on the thighs, abdomen, calves, back, buttocks, neck, chin etc. A hollow instrument called a cannula is used to remove the fat. The instrument is inserted under the skin to make a powerful vacuum to suck the excessive fat.
Who Are The Best Candidates for Liposuction?
When we talk about the candidacy for the liposuction procedure, it is a most considerable point that liposuction is not a weight-loss method. Moreover, this treatment does not treat obesity. It means this treatment must not be used as a replacement for the treatment of weight loss or obesity.
The liposuction improves the look of the person and does not provide any physical health benefits. However, a person following a healthy diet can have much better results after the liposuction session. According to some experts, liposuction should be used only when the fat cannot be burned following the traditional ways like exercises, dieting etc.
- The patients having good skin tone and elasticity are considered as good candidates for liposuction.
- The people with a good health condition should go for this procedure.
- The patients with certain diseases like diabetes, a weak immune system must not choose this procedure. It is better if the patient is 18 or above years old.
- Patients with average body weight can go for this procedure.
The Doctors Can Decide Appropriately
This information cannot replace the expert advice of a trained doctor. Before reach any decision, it is better to visit a clinic to seek for suggestions of a doctor. An expert can guide you most appropriately regarding your candidacy.
The Marmm Klinik is a prominent and trusted place for Liposuction in Indore. The patients coming to the clinic are checked deeply and if they are found to be good candidates, they are treated. If they are not good candidates, they are suggested to have some other treatments. The doctors of the clinic have no tendency to cheat any patient just for their own benefits. Therefore, this clinic is a reliable name in the field of cosmetic surgery. The patients who think they are good candidates for liposuction can come to the clinic for a checkup.
Are you worried nowadays because of the excessive hair loss? You worries are genuine since hair loss a warning sign of baldness. We know that you just love your long, healthy hair and do not want to lose them forever. Actually, all the health conditions of your body have some reasons. If you recognize these reasons at the right time, you can prevent the future consequences. We have a list of 10 reasons that cause baldness. We hope you will try to escape from these reasons and will have your hair healthy for a long time.
1. Poor Diet:
This is one of the most prominent reasons for all the disease in the body and the hair is not an exception. Your hair needs proper nutrition. Lack of protein, iron, and various vitamins is the main cause of hair loss. Sometimes, excessive vitamins also cause hair loss. A healthy diet is the only for this cause of hair loss.
2. Genetic Baldness:
Male pattern baldness or female baldness may occur if anyone of your parents or grandparents had this problem. In this case, the options for prevention are limited and you can hardly stop the process.
3. Seasonal Effects:
The Weather and wind are the main cause of the bad conditions of your hair. We advise you to stay alerted of every seasonal effect and take care of your hair according to weather.
Certain medications cause hair loss like the medication prescribed for some chronic diseases. Some medications cause hair loss as a side-effect.
5. Hormonal Imbalance:
Hormonal imbalance can harm your metabolic system and as a result, the health of your hair can be influenced.
Iron deficiency causes anemia that results in hair loss or finally baldness. Iron is a necessary component for the well-being of hair. Therefore, take proper iron-rich diet for preventing anemia.
This is a proved fact that sleeping disordered cause hair loss in men or women. Sleeplessness may occur due to some diseases or you sometimes you ignore the importance of a deep sleep. In both the cases, the health of your hair is affected.
Physical stress or mental stress also causes hair loss. Physical stress include diseases, trauma, sudden injuries etc. and mental stress includes depression, tension etc.
9. Excessive Use of Hair Products:
Hair creams, lotions, and other hair products are not always beneficial. Some of them can cause hair loss as a side-effect. Use only trusted hair products and do not use them excessively.
10. Tight Hairstyles:
Tight hairstyles that keep the hair under pressure for a long time can cause hair loss or even baldness. Pressure on the hair gradually makes the hair follicles weak and this situation results in complete baldness.
We hope these reasons will help you finding the root cause of your hair problems.
Stop Stressing About Hair Loss ! We are Hair Loss Experts and Provide PRP Hair Loss Treatment For Natural Hair Growth.
We are going to compare two main hair removal techniques, waxing and laser hair removal. Both of these techniques are really effective and have their own benefits or limitations. We would not recommend you any of these techniques but after reading the information given below, you will be able to choose a best option for you.
- In this procedure, mildly hot wax is applied to the desired area and then removed to the opposite direction of the hair growth. This procedure is very effective in pulling hairs out from the root.
- If we talk about benefits of this procedure, it is the best for under arms and legs giving you a smooth skin for at least three or more weeks. However the re growth depends on your skin type as well.
- This procedure has some limitations like this is a painful procedure. Moreover, waxing needs some re growth of hair to be effective.
Laser Hair Removal:
- Laser directly targets the hair shaft to prevent hair growth. This procure gives you permanent hair removal since it destroys the hair follicle. According to the experts, this procedure is not suitable for the people with dark skin and pale hair.
- As benefits, this procedure gives permanent results for a long time with no damage to the dermis. The most sensitive skin can also be treated using this procedure.
- If we talk about limits, it is a pain-free technique. Moreover, it requires more than one visit to a dermatologist for optimum results. It is important to choose a dermatologist who can offer a number of lasers according to the skin color of the patient.
Top 6 Key Reasons To Consider Laser Hair Removal Over Waxing are:
- Permanent: This technology leads to 95% of targeted hair to be totally gone within 6 months.
- Precise: There will be no patches of hair miss which remains with shaving or waxing so it can be done precisely.
- Money Saving: It is a one time process associated with sessions for which you have to spend money while in waxing which needs to be done after a particular interval of time that require specific amount.
- Simple & Easy: This process is not typical as it can be done fast and make it even more comfortable as compared to wax process .
- Can Be Done Anywhere : Laser treatment can be done at any portion of your body like upper lips, back, legs , under arms and many more.
- Inconvenient Regrowth Period: This treatment makes us feel self conscious and unhygienic and does not require regrowth which can treat the hair follicle effectively.
Pros & Cons Of Laser Hair Removal:
- Pros:- It is considered as best for long term hair removal and even after multiple treatments there will be no hair regrowth which always reveals your glowing skin.
- Cons:- Immediately the hair will not be remove. It can take about 5-6 weeks to fall out hair.
Hence hair removal option can be endless but finding the work best and in budget is quite challenging . Marmm Klinik offers Laser Treatment in Indore which is very effective in such a way that it is dedicated to providing you advanced technologies and always ready to build a atmosphere and goodwill with patient in a realistic manner , ready to serves the need of individual or their problems associated with it.
आज हम बताने जा रहे हैं कुछ ऐसे हेयर स्टाइल के बारे मैं जो आपको एक नया ही लुक देंगी।
शॉर्ट एंड इवन हेयरस्टाइल:
एक सिंपल सी स्टाइल जो आपको एक जेंटलमेन लुक देती है। इस स्टाइल के लिए अपने बालों को छोटा रखें और पाएं एक नेचुरल लुक। अगर आप साइड के बालों को ऊपर के बालों से छोटा रखते हैं तो आपका लुक और भी अच्छा लगेगा। आज ही ट्राई कीजिए।
शॉर्ट टॉप्सी – टर्वी स्पाईकी हेयरस्टाइल:
शोल्डर – लेंग्थ हेयरस्टाइल:
अगर आपको लंबे बाल पसंद हैं तो यह स्टाइल आप पर खूब जमेगी। आप बालों को स्ट्रेट रख सकते हैं या अगर चाहें तो इन्हें एक कर्वी या कर्ली लुक भी दे सकते हैं। आपको लंबे बालों का ध्यान तो रखना होगा पर इम्प्रेस करने के लिए इतना तो करना ही पडेगा ।
फॉरवर्ड फ्रिंज हेयरस्टाइल:
इस मैं आपके बाल आपके माथे को पूरे ढके रहते हैं और देते हैं आपको एक ट्रेंडी लुक. खास बात ये है की यह सदाबहार स्टाइल हमेशा फैशन मैं रहती है। तो देर मत कीजिए और आजमाइए इस ट्रेंडी एंड स्टाइलिश हेयरस्टाइल को।
क्लासिक स्पाइक्स हेयरस्टाइल:
साइड्स और बैक में छोटे और ऊपर की और बड़े बालों के साथ यह स्टाइल बॉयज को खासी पसंद आती है। स्पाइक्स हेयर स्टाइल के कई प्रकार हैं पर ज्यादार लड़के क्लासिक स्पाइक्स को ही पसंद करते हैं। रही बात लड़कियों के इम्प्रेस होने की तो ये तो आप को जभी पता चलेगा जब आप आजमाएंगे इस स्टाइलिश लुक को।
हेयर स्टाइल्स मैं जरा से बदलाव से आपके ब्यक्तित्व मैं एक नया निखार आ सकता है। इसलिए नए – नए स्टयल्स को आजमाते रहिये। शुरुआत करने के लिए ऊपर दी गयीं स्टाइल्स को यूज़ कीजिये और देखिये अपना एक नया ही रूप।
लेकिन अगर आप गिरते बालों की समस्या से परेशान हैं तो PRP Hair Loss Treatment इसका स्थायी और बहुत लोकप्रिय इलाज हैं। यह एक थेरेपी है जो आपके बालो को गिरने से रोकती है और उन्हें शक्तिशाली बना कर घना करने में सहायता करती है। पीआरपी में कोशिकाओं के विकास को बढ़ावा देने वाले कारक होते हैं । यह मेल और फीमेल पैटर्न दोनों प्रकार के हेयर लौस में उपयोगी होती है ।
The Science Of PRP -
It has been seen that due to advancement in various technologies in the past several decades resulted in improving in diagnostic images and surgical treatments. If we talk about Platelet-rich plasma then it is a plasma which is necessarily required for growth factor and is derived from patient’s whole blood .In recent scientific research and technology a PRP is consider as an autologous medical procedure which is performed in offices of physicians for skin, scalp and hair stimulation.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment is a kind of therapy which involves restoration of hair for natural looks. It is based on the concept that the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) is injected into scalp of patient then the growth factors automatically processed and natural hair growth restoration takes place.
How Does PRP work?
Although the increased concentration of growth factors in PRP is potentially speed up the healing process. There are many essential growth factors present in human blood like mesenchymal stem cell which supports in tissue generation. It is a effective hair loss treatment and in the special fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery ,sports, medicine and orthopedics. It is a state of art, non surgical and natural in the field of hair restoration in conjuction with some procedures of Hair Transplant In Indore . The various step involved in this are:-
- A little amount of blood ( less than 50 ml) is obtain from the patient.
- This blood contain PRP is isolated and activated with DNA activators rich in calcium ions.
- For stimulated hair growth this activated PRP is injected into the area suffering from hair loss.
Benefits Of PRP
- It is a simple and non surgical procedure
- Pleasing and natural looking end results.
- It involves very less recovery period.
- This procedure lasting up to 60-90 min. approximately.
- It produce reliable and safe result which is a innovative form of its own./li>
- It lowers patients discomfort and enhances the healing process.
- Formation of crust is reduces.
Who Should Not Have PRP Treatment ?
There are major side effects which have been found in PRP Hair Loss Treatment according to which it is not suitable for everyone. If the people is having history of consuming alcohol, smoking then they should not take PRP treatment . The people which is currently diagnosed with some treatments , are not eligible for getting PRP treatment.
The Various Treatments Are:
- Metabolic Disorder
- Systemic Disorder
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Cancer and Sepsis
- Acute and Chronic Infections.
- Platelet Dysfunction Syndromes
- Hemodynamic Instability
Expected Results -
In India, Indore is having well qualified and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon .Hair loss is nowadays become an emotional problem for both men and women . Like anywhere else Hair Loss Treatment in Indore is providing well effective treatment for the people who are suffering from the premature hair loss and baldness. PRP is very successful and takes only couples of hours including preparation and recovery time so PRP Treatment in Indore is functional in a mean that large number of people gain considerable relief after injection .
In summary Hair Fall Treatment in Indore is providing best treatment for hair loss along with PRP Hair Loss Treatment which is less aggressive approach and its result will vary from patient to patient which can meet the patient’s desire. Marmm Klinik provides advanced techniques followed by the team of experienced surgeon and doctors and results achieved are similar to natural growth of hair .This makes the surgery minimal invasive helps them in desired output. Hence PRP is innovative method for quality hair restoration.
Enjoy Monsoon, But Don’t Spoil Your Hairs -
As the monsoon arrives, it brings a large amount of humidity with it and which turns us in uneasiness and discomfort. The other side rainy season is the most romantic and beautiful season, which people love more, but when it comes to their hair it becomes very scary, as they lose plenty of hair in this season. It becomes very painful when people don’t pay proper attention on their hairs which may result with fungal infection, itchy scalp and oily scalp which may lead to hair loss, thinning and baldness. It is wrong if we blame for our bad hairs to this season, pollution and bad diet also plays a great part in damaging the hair. So before panicking for your hair loss and damage you should be very careful in the monsoon with your hairs.
Take Good Care Of Your Hairs in Monsoon
Humidity is a very great factor which ruins our scalp, so it is advisable for everyone to keep your scalp oil balance by regular shampoo and keep your hair dry after the shampooing. Always style your hair when it gets completely dry. As the wet hair takes more time in this season to get completely dry it is good to use a blow dryer to dry your hairs. Before blowing, dry your hair you can also use serum on the length of your hair so that it will not become frizzy after drying. Always choose a mild shampoo according to your hair type and use the shampoo which has low amount of sodium laurel sulphate. It is highly recommended for the people having dandruff to solve this problem soon before you can get a fungal infection with it.
Other than the monsoon conditions there are also several things which may affect your hair. Some of the useful tips for your hair in monsoon area
During Monsoon Do’s And Don’t For Healthy Hairs :
- Always take the right diet. A good diet for your hair will be rich in Vitamin A and C, Iron, Zinc, Omega-3-fatty acids, protein, etc. and these all you should get in foods like soybean, almonds, broccoli, spinach, nuts, fish and fresh fruits.
- During rainy season the hairs are already brittle and weak. Avoid hair coloring, hair straightening, hair perming etc. It will damage your hair more.
- Get ensure that your scalp not having any kind of fungal infection as this a very common problem among women during monsoon. If you are prone to have dandruff and scalp itching to start taking precaution before they appear.
- Don’t comb your hair when they are wet, as the wet hairs are very weak and they can break easily. Always comb your hair when it gets totally dry with wide tooth comb.
- Drink plenty of water as the water is the best source to wash off the toxins from our body. It is good to drink 8-12 glass of water daily.
There are many people who had already lost their hair with monsoon conditions and lack of knowledge, but for them hair transplant is the best option with these they will get back there as they have before. The people who are looking for the best Hair Transplant in Indore can opt of Marmm Klinik. You will get the treatment of your hair with Marmm at a very affordable rate, with the best treatment and assured results.
Everyone has the desire to look smart and beautiful and in that even the slightest remark on face can worry you. Good facial features are in the wish list of everyone like lovely lips, sharp nose etc.
This Nose Reshaping or nose job is known as Rhinoplasty. Apart from making your nose balanced to your face and make you look better rhinoplasty also correct the nasal passage and breathing problem of a person. The surgery has become widely common. You can find best surgeon of Rhinoplasty in Indore at Marmm Klinik , Indore. Not only the celebrities from Bollywood but also the ordinary man is worried about their looks and they are readily undergoing nose surgery.
Bollywood has a list of celebrities who has undergone cosmetic surgery. Let’s have a look over them one by one-
1. Shree Devi:
Timeless beauty and charismatic personality has won millions of heart not only across India but also all over the world. Before she achieved stardom status in Bollywood, she had a large nose but because of multiple nose jobs, now her nose has changed from large to small and slim.
3. Kangana Ranaut
Her luscious looks and dazzling smile have given her the title of pretty actress in India. She has also undergone nose surgery.
5. Priyanaka chopra :
Multitalented Priyanka Chopra has done the most prominent evidence of nose jobs in India.
You can easily understand the Rhinoplasty procedure, technique & it’s recovery time here:
There are many rhinoplasty clinics available in India and this medical therapy has made its root deep in Indore. You should go to Marmm Klinik because they provide best Nose Reshaping with cost effective and successful results. Nose job cost is determined by the amount of correction a person is going on an average but cost of Rhinoplasty in Indore at Marmm Klinik will definitely fall on your budget.
Plastic surgery industry is increasing significantly all over the world including India. Rhinoplasty in Indore at Marmm Klinik is one of the most effective place for reconstruction methods like Nose Reshaping for men & women both.
हमेशा जोश और जुनून से सराबोर रहने वाली युवा पीढ़ी देश की सबसे बड़ी पूंजी होती है| लेकिन अाज हमारी युवा पीढ़ी कई बीमारियों का शिकार हो रही है | जिसका कारण भी उन्हें नही पता चलता और समय के साथ वो बढ़ जाती है |
बाल गिरना, पतले बाल, गंजापन अाज के युवाओ के लिए चिंता का विषय बना हुअा है | बढ़ती उम्र के साथ साथ बालो की समस्या भी बढ़ती जा रही है , अाज २० साल की उम्र मे भी लड़के – लड़की बाल गिरने की समस्या का समाधान खोजते नजर अाते है | लेकिन क्या उन्हें इसका कारण पता होता है? नही |
कुछ समय पहले तक बालो की समस्या को अनुवांशिक माना जाता था | लेकिन समय के साथ – साथ अब इसका कारण सिर्फ अनुवांशिक ना होकर बदल गया है -
- रोज की खराब दिनचर्या
- बाहर का जंक फ़ूड
- अल्कोहल का अत्यधिक मात्रा मे सेवन ,
- शरीर मे पोषक तत्वो की कमी इत्यादि बालों की गिरने की समस्या का कारण हो सकते हैं |
वैसे बालों की समस्या के कई घरेलू उपचार हैं जो कुछ समय के लिए अापके लाभदायक होते हैं , लेकिन जैसे ही अाप इनका प्रयोग करना बंद करते है कुछ समय बाद बाल गिरना फिर से शुरू हो जाते हैं | और कुछ स्वास्थ्य संबधित समस्या जिसके कारण बाल झड़ रहे हैं, का इलाज अाप घरेलू उपचार से नही कर सकते !
अाज के विकसित और प्रगतिशील युग मे विज्ञान का भी बहुत बड़ा योगदान हैं और इसी विज्ञान की मदद से हमारे डॉक्टर बीमारियों का समाधान निकालने मे कामयाब हुए हैं |
PRP थेरेपी बालो की समस्या का सबसे अच्छा और लाभदायक ट्रीटमेंट हैं | जो बालो का झड़ना कम करके , नए बाल उगाने मे लाभकारी हैं | जो की लड़के और लड़की दोनो के लिए बहुत लाभदायक हैं |
क्या है PRP ?
PRP Treatment को प्लेटलेट्स रिच प्लाज्मा ट्रीटमेंट कहा जाता हैं इसके लिए जिस व्यक्ति का इलाज किया जाता है, उसका ही ब्लड उपयोग में लाया जाता है। इसे कुछ समय के लिए रखा जाता है जिससे प्लेटलेट्स के साथ प्लाज्मा ट्यूब में इकट्ठा हो जाए। इसमें ग्रोथ फैक्टर्स की मात्रा बहुत ज्यादा होती है जिसे टिश्यू के बनने, पुराने खराब टिश्यू को ठीक करने में उपयोग किया जाता है। पीआरपी में नॉर्मल ब्लड की तुलना में 5 गुना अधिक प्लाज्मा होता है।
ट्रीटमेंट को प्लेटलेट्स द्वारा घावों के भरने में किया जाता है, इसलिए इनका इस्तेमाल झड़ते बालों के लिए किया जाता है। एक बार में 20 एमएल ब्लड लिया जाता है जिसमें से प्लेटलेट्स को अलग करने के बाद एक्टिवेटर मिलाया जाता है, जो प्लेटलेट्स को एक्टिवेट करने का काम करते हैं। जिससे जहां हेयर लॉस हो रहा है, वहां ये बेहतर तरीके से काम कर सके।
- अासान और नॉन सर्जिकल ट्रीटमेंट हैं।
- थेरेपी का समय ६० से ९० मिनिट का होता हैं।
- इसके परिणाम सुरक्षित और विश्वसनीय हैं।
- बहुत जल्दी ठीक होने की अवधि |
- इसके परिणाम सुन्दर और अत्यंत प्राकृतिक हैं।
PRP थेरेपी के फायदे -
PRP ट्रीटमेंट की cost प्रति सेशन पर निर्भर करती है , कि बालो की समस्या को रोकने के लिए कितना समय लगेगा | लगभग 6 से 7 हजार प्रति सेशन की cost होती हैं। प्रति सेशन मे १० से १५ दिन का अंतराल होता हैं।
अगर अाप युवा हैं , और अत्यधिक मात्रा मे गिरते बालो की समस्या से परेशान हैं , तो PRP ट्रीटमेंट अापके लिए सबसे अाधुनिक और लाभदायक इलाज हैं।
लेकिन कई बार बाल गिरने के साथ – साथ लोग गंजेपन का शिकार होने लगते हैं। Hair Transplant in Indore गंजेपन का स्थायी और बहुत लोकप्रिय इलाज हैं। ट्रांसप्लांट से अाप अपने पुरे खोए हुऐ बालो को फिर से पा सकते हों और गंजेपन को दूर कर सकते हों|