Aware!! Monsoon Season Could Give You Bad Hairs Or Baldness Forever
Enjoy Monsoon, But Don’t Spoil Your Hairs -
As the monsoon arrives, it brings a large amount of humidity with it and which turns us in uneasiness and discomfort. The other side rainy season is the most romantic and beautiful season, which people love more, but when it comes to their hair it becomes very scary, as they lose plenty of hair in this season. It becomes very painful when people don’t pay proper attention on their hairs which may result with fungal infection, itchy scalp and oily scalp which may lead to hair loss, thinning and baldness. It is wrong if we blame for our bad hairs to this season, pollution and bad diet also plays a great part in damaging the hair. So before panicking for your hair loss and damage you should be very careful in the monsoon with your hairs.
Take Good Care Of Your Hairs in Monsoon
Humidity is a very great factor which ruins our scalp, so it is advisable for everyone to keep your scalp oil balance by regular shampoo and keep your hair dry after the shampooing. Always style your hair when it gets completely dry. As the wet hair takes more time in this season to get completely dry it is good to use a blow dryer to dry your hairs. Before blowing, dry your hair you can also use serum on the length of your hair so that it will not become frizzy after drying. Always choose a mild shampoo according to your hair type and use the shampoo which has low amount of sodium laurel sulphate. It is highly recommended for the people having dandruff to solve this problem soon before you can get a fungal infection with it.
Other than the monsoon conditions there are also several things which may affect your hair. Some of the useful tips for your hair in monsoon area
During Monsoon Do’s And Don’t For Healthy Hairs :
- Always take the right diet. A good diet for your hair will be rich in Vitamin A and C, Iron, Zinc, Omega-3-fatty acids, protein, etc. and these all you should get in foods like soybean, almonds, broccoli, spinach, nuts, fish and fresh fruits.
- During rainy season the hairs are already brittle and weak. Avoid hair coloring, hair straightening, hair perming etc. It will damage your hair more.
- Get ensure that your scalp not having any kind of fungal infection as this a very common problem among women during monsoon. If you are prone to have dandruff and scalp itching to start taking precaution before they appear.
- Don’t comb your hair when they are wet, as the wet hairs are very weak and they can break easily. Always comb your hair when it gets totally dry with wide tooth comb.
- Drink plenty of water as the water is the best source to wash off the toxins from our body. It is good to drink 8-12 glass of water daily.
There are many people who had already lost their hair with monsoon conditions and lack of knowledge, but for them hair transplant is the best option with these they will get back there as they have before. The people who are looking for the best Hair Transplant in Indore can opt of Marmm Klinik. You will get the treatment of your hair with Marmm at a very affordable rate, with the best treatment and assured results.