Is hair issue really a problem for you in winters? Don’t worry for the coming winter just try these tricks and you can manage your unmanageable hair loss easily. Take these easy steps to manage hair issues these winters:
- Don’t take much stress – Stress is common cause of hair loss so never stress it too much otherwise your hair will start to shred at a faster rate in upcoming winters. Winter is a season that needs you to relax and not stress.
- Cover it up – It is sure that cold winds in the winter seasons may cause harm to your roots of hairs which leads to weakening of hairs in such cases you must cover up your hairs too with your body to save it from cold winds so that they may stay protected and strong.
- Wash less – In autumn and summer your hairs get dirty very often and thus it is advisable you wash them more but when it is winter your hairs remains to be clean for long and thus you need to wash it so frequently.
- Hair loss treatments – Just like your skin your head scalp also get dried up faster in winters thus to maintain its nourishments you can do regular oil treatments so that it does not weakens and remains to be healthy.
- Use moisturizer and conditioners after every wash – With wash your hairs may return back to roughness but if you use right conditioner they will remain to be strong and will not shred so fast.
- Use garlic – Garlic is known to create wonders in hair issues. Rich in sulfur, copper and vitamin c this natural ingredient can act wonder for hairs especially in winters. By rightly promoting hair growth it also reduces any sort of hair loss.
When you have all such tricks you are less likely to face hair issues in upcoming winters still if in case you face any issues you may go for right solution which can be various hair treatments that are available in market. If hair problems reach at extreme stages this treatments and medication may help your hairs. If you are looking for better results that last for lifetime you may trust Hair Transplant in Indore at Marmm Klinik.
We all will agree on fact that hairs are the most important part of appearance as it enhances the personality. Hence, we all keep on searching for hair care tips. But I bet if you will adopt these following super foods in your routine, you will never have to follow any other tips and tricks to prevent hair loss. Here are ten super foods:
Hair needs protein and nothing can be the better source of proteins than eggs. So you need to eat eggs in order to keep your hair healthy. Eggs are also a good source of biotin and other B vitamins, which will help you in controlling hair fall.
For non-vegetarians, Salmon is the best source of omega-3 fatty acid and this not only prevents hair from falling but also promotes the hair growth. There are many reasons to eat this fatty fish as it is good even for your brain, blood vessels, and also your skin. Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth.Salmon is also known for containing protein, B vitamins, including B12, and other vitamins and minerals that prevent hair loss.
Beef is very rich source of proteins with B-vitamins. It also contains iron and zinc that promotes the hair growth. Experts suggest eating fresh beef rather than eating canned ones for better results. Some other substitute foods of beef are bison, pork and lamb that encourage hair growth.
For those who want to maintain their diet but also want to intake food for healthy hairs, beans are best food for hair growth. It is a great low-calorie source of protein, fiber, B vitamins, vitamin C, zinc and minerals. Beans are also iron enriched food that is necessary to prevent hair loss.
6. Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds are high in omega-6 fatty acids containing lots of hair loss preventing nutrients like protein, selenium, zinc, biotin, copper, iron, potassium, B vitamins, magnesium, vitamin E and calcium. You must not eat sunflower seeds in excess as they are high in calorie and fat.
We all know nuts are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and photochemical, which are essential for prevention in hair growth. Include nuts in your diet like almonds, peanuts, walnuts and cashews.
Spinach is very rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It is also a good source of vitamins B, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids that are required for healthy hair growth.
Oats are another important super food that contains a good amount of B vitamins, zinc, protein and copper. It also embraces some important minerals for hair growth like potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
Carrots are excellent source of Vitamin A and beta-carotene that are essentially required for healthy locks.
1. Sweet Potatoes
Last but not the least Sweet Potatoes prevent hair loss as they are packed with beta-carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A.
If you are regularly eating these super foods and still facing hair loss then hair experts suggest the sufferers to go for PRP Hair Loss Treatment.
Seasonal effect is a major cause of hair loss problems in men and women. Therefore, you must consider these hair tips for keeping your hair healthy in summers. If you are facing hair loss problems, you can go for PRP Hair Loss Treatment. which is one of the best treatments used by thousands of the patients. Try to keep your hair healthy and if you feel something is wrong with your hair, visit a clinic soon
The Science Of PRP -
It has been seen that due to advancement in various technologies in the past several decades resulted in improving in diagnostic images and surgical treatments. If we talk about Platelet-rich plasma then it is a plasma which is necessarily required for growth factor and is derived from patient’s whole blood .In recent scientific research and technology a PRP is consider as an autologous medical procedure which is performed in offices of physicians for skin, scalp and hair stimulation.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment is a kind of therapy which involves restoration of hair for natural looks. It is based on the concept that the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) is injected into scalp of patient then the growth factors automatically processed and natural hair growth restoration takes place.
How Does PRP work?
Although the increased concentration of growth factors in PRP is potentially speed up the healing process. There are many essential growth factors present in human blood like mesenchymal stem cell which supports in tissue generation. It is a effective hair loss treatment and in the special fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery ,sports, medicine and orthopedics. It is a state of art, non surgical and natural in the field of hair restoration in conjuction with some procedures of Hair Transplant In Indore. The various step involved in this are:-
- A little amount of blood ( less than 50 ml) is obtain from the patient.
- This blood contain PRP is isolated and activated with DNA activators rich in calcium ions.
- For stimulated hair growth this activated PRP is injected into the area suffering from hair loss.
Benefits Of PRP
- It is a simple and non surgical procedure
- Pleasing and natural looking end results.
- It involves very less recovery period.
- This procedure lasting up to 60-90 min. approximately.
- It produce reliable and safe result which is a innovative form of its own./li>
- It lowers patients discomfort and enhances the healing process.
- Formation of crust is reduces.
Who Should Not Have PRP Treatment ?
There are major side effects which have been found in PRP Hair Loss Treatment according to which it is not suitable for everyone. If the people is having history of consuming alcohol, smoking then they should not take PRP treatment . The people which is currently diagnosed with some treatments , are not eligible for getting PRP treatment.
The Various Treatments Are:
- Metabolic Disorder
- Systemic Disorder
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Cancer and Sepsis
- Acute and Chronic Infections.
- Platelet Dysfunction Syndromes
- Hemodynamic Instability
Expected Results -
In India, Indore is having well qualified and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon .Hair loss is nowadays become an emotional problem for both men and women . Like anywhere else Hair Loss Treatment in Indore is providing well effective treatment for the people who are suffering from the premature hair loss and baldness. PRP is very successful and takes only couples of hours including preparation and recovery time so PRP Hair Treatment is functional in a mean that large number of people gain considerable relief after injection .
In summary PRP Treatment in Indore is providing best treatment for hair loss along with PRP Hair Loss Treatment which is less aggressive approach and its result will vary from patient to patient which can meet the patient’s desire. Marmm Klinik provides advanced techniques followed by the team of experienced surgeon and doctors and results achieved are similar to natural growth of hair .This makes the surgery minimal invasive helps them in desired output. Hence PRP is innovative method for quality hair restoration.