Dr. Amit Porwal
BDS , MDS Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery (F.F.P.S.)
Dr. Amit Porwal completed his B.D.S. and M.D.S. from Indore. Post this, he availed Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery (F.F.P.S.) from Bangalore and Laser treatment training from Spain Having seen many speciality clinics across India and abroad, he wanted to bring world-class treatments to Indore, it being his native land. In order to offer all beauty and wellness facilities under one roof, Dr. Porwal came up with Marmm- The Klinik in Indore And brought the ‘Day Care’ concept to the city where the person can go back home the same day after getting the treatment.
Awards and Accreditations:
• Published articles in various national and international journal of his field.
• He has good hand and experience in various laser techniques.
• Has dealt independently, elective as well as emergency facial trauma cases in private n institutional setup.
• Has worked with plastic and reconstructive dept of head n neck in AIMS (Amrita institute of medical science kochi).
• Member of –AHRS – INDIA (Association of hair restoration surgeons).
• Life member of AOMSI (Association of oral & maxillofacial surgeons of India)
• Life member of SOLA (Society of oral laser application)
• International fellow member of IAOMS (International association of oral & maxillofacial surgeons)
• Received C. M. award Yuva Captain as a youngest entrepreneur Doctor of M.P in 2011.
• Received wellness wizard M.P award by The Times of India.
Education: M.D.S, F.F.P.S, F.H.T.
Dr. Mithlesh Mishra
Consultant Cosmetic, Micro Vascular & Plastic Surgeon
Fellow of Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, Madrid (Spain)
MMC Reg. no.: 2004/08/2756.
• Breast Reshaping & Reconstruction (100+ Surgeries).
• Abdominoplasty (80+ procedures).
• Liposuction (200+ cases).
• Hair Transplant (25+ ).
• Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) (50+).
• And other cosmetic procedures.
Reconstruction and TraumaSurgeries:
• Reimplantation of hand and digits in Industrial Trauma (25+).
• Flap surgeries and perforators based flap
• Free Flap Surgeries (100+).
• Cancer reconstruction (300+).
• Varicose Vein with laser.
• Cleft Lip and Palate
• Ear reconstruction
• Indian Association of Plastic Surgery.
• Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons.
• Venous Association of India.
• American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
• Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons India.
• Association of surgeons of India.
• Fellowship in Microsurgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery:
Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Madrid (Spain), January–April 2016.
• M.Ch (Plastic Surgery): Mumbai University, India- 2008.
• M.R.C.S :Royal College of Surgeons of England(U.K.) – 2006.
• M.S.(General Surgery): Calcutta University, India – 2004.
• M.B.B.S: Allahabad University, India – 1999.
Education: M.B.B.S, M.S, MCH, MRCH (England)
Education: M.B.B.S, D.C.H.
Dr. K.C. Gupta
Dr. Ashok Sinha
Diploma in Trichology
A doctor dedicated for hair whether its hair transplant, platelet enrich plasma therapy,stem cell multiplication or any recent development to make your hair beautifull and regain your confidence.
He has done his MBBS from prestigious grant medical college Mumbai,he got his diploma in richology from Bangkok, back in india he worked with various project related to stem cell multiplication and pep therapy.
He is involved with various clinic for many years paving a new horizon in hair research.
Dr. Sachin Yeole
Dr. Sachin Yeole is one of the founder members of the popular TRANZ clinic in Mumbai. He earned his specialization at Mumbai’s prominent Seth G. S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital and pursued his graduation of the equally famous Grant Medical College in the city.
This doctor’s soft-spoken nature and his skills to match, has made him immensely popular with his patients. He hails from a small town of Maharashtra and has been an achiever since his growing years.
Dr. Yeole has published many articles in the national and international journals of his field of experience and expertise. He has extensive hands-on experience in restoration of eyebrows, eyelashes, moustache, and beard for patients with burns, Hanson’s disease, trauma, cancer excision and cleft lip.
He loves work-related challenges especially while handling difficult hair transplant conditions. Apart from being invited by leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons pan-India for hair transplants, Dr. Yeole has trained surgeons from Mumbai, Gujarat, Delhi, Haryana and other states in the country. He is also regularly invited to speak at symposiums by various Dermatology Associations in the country.
Accreditations and Achievements:
• He is a member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
• He has completed his postgraduate dissertation in laser for vitiligo patients
• He has won the award for presenting best paper in Follicular Implants in eyebrows and scarring alopecia at a national conference
• Among the pioneers of Hair Transplant Micro-grafting and Follicular Unit Transplants in India
• Has the distinction of being the youngest Hair Transplant Surgeon in the country with more than 1200 hair transplant cases successfully
• He has done more than a million grafts
• He is also said to be the fastest in FUE technique and can extract more than 750 grafts in an hour
• Has developed his own technique and implanter for maximum density per cm2 in hair transplant
• Has maximum experience of upcoming PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy) therapy for hair fall and advanced grades of androgenetic alopecia.
Physician & Skin Specialist
Education: M.B.B.S. D.T.M (Ireland)
Dr. Sameer Gosh
Dr. Virag Bhatiya
Orthodontics & Smile Designer