It is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed on women in the world. Women frequently consider breast enlargement for the following reasons:
- A wish to correct uneven breasts (Asymmetry)
- A wish to regain or improve breast shape or size after having children or after significant weight loss.
- Dissatisfaction with their breast size breasts.
Loss of skin elasticity, gravity and other factors such as weight loss, pregnancy and breast-feeding ultimately affect the shape and firmness of breasts. Patients who are generally satisfied with the size of their breasts can have a breast lift to raise and firm them, resulting in a more youthful breast contour. Some patients may be unhappy that they have lost a significant amount of breast volume over time. In such cases, implants inserted in conjunction with a breast lift can increase breast size at the same time as the shape and position of the breasts are enhanced.
Breast reduction, also called reduction mammoplasty is designed to make breasts smaller and firmer, and to relieve the physical discomfort often associated with very large breasts.
One may be a good candidate for this procedure if one has one of more of the following conditions:
- One breast that is much larger than the other
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples that point downwards
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
Nipple correction surgery corrects the problems associated with enlarged, asymmetrical, protruding or inverted nipples.
Inverted nipples are sometimes seen in younger women, and occur due to a growth problem as the breast develop, and the nipples are held back by internal connections. This can be embarrassing and cause concerns with the appearance of the breasts, and if severe may cause problems with breast feeding. Nipple inversion can usually be corrected with a fairly simple surgical procedure, with minimal scars.
Causes Of Inverted Nipples
The cause of inverted nipples is an imbalance between the inwards traction of the milk ducts and the traction of the muscle within the nipple which pulls the nipple outwards.
If you’re unhappy with any aspect of your body’s shape, size or appearance, it’s often your lack of confidence that people notice most. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, diet and exercise alone can’t tackle stubborn areas of fat. Or, if you have achieved significant weight loss, the loose skin left behind can be a downside to your achievement.
If you’re considering cosmetic surgery, choosing your provider is the most important decision you’ll make. At Transform we’re here to advise, support and care for you at every stage of the journey. The benefits of choosing Transform include:
- Your initial appointment with one of our experienced Patient Care Co-ordinators and consultation cosmetic body surgeons are free of charge and you’re under no obligation to go ahead.
- We have invested in our own purpose built cosmetic surgery hospitals in south Manchester and west London for your continuity of care. We also work in partnership with private cosmetic surgery hospitals in Scotland and Northern Ireland which meet our stringent standards of clinical and patient care excellence.
- Our cosmetic body surgeons are among the most experienced in the UK and are all GMC registered.
- We provide a comprehensive 3-year aftercare programme including a 24/7 patient helpline.
A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin, and in most cases restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
A flat and well-toned abdomen is something many of us strive for through exercise and weight control. Sometimes these methods cannot achieve our goals.
Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include:
Significant fluctuations in weight
Liposuction is a surgical technique designed to remove the fat deposits from areas genetically difficult to control by diet (thighs, buttocks, hips and abdomen in women, abdomen and hips in men). Fat is a normal component of the subcutaneous tissue layer. Fat cells may not be distributed evenly, causing some areas to be more prominent than is ideal. It is not a weight reducing method but a method of body contouring, an excellent opportunity to reinforce the will for a better body appearance.
A good candidate for liposuction should have realistic expectations about the results of the procedure as well as these basic qualities:
Average or only slightly above-average weight
Firm, elastic skin
In good overall health
Concentrated pockets of fat that do not respond well to diet and exercise
Weight loss, in the context of physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue.
Way to Lose Weight
Drink More Water
Research indicates that dieters who drank water three times a day before meals over 12 weeks shed about 5 pounds. Water’s benefits don’t stop there: Agua also keeps you energized, so you’ll have the vigor needed to burn additional calories in the gym, on the tennis court, or wherever the day takes you.
Say No to a Side of Fries or Potato Chips
Potatoes and potato chips were closely linked to packing on pounds, which shouldn’t come as a surprise. After all, a medium order of french fries is loaded with 380 calories, and a 1-ounce serving of potato chips adds 150 calories.
Experience a whole new way to look at yourself!
If you are reading this, then we can be reasonably sure that you are looking for some expert hair solutions for someone who is close to you. Hair restoration in India as a category is growing as life expectancy has gone up and so have disposable incomes due to liberalization and privatization of the economy. Both men and women are increasingly being conscious of their looks and hair being the index of your personality has a bearing on the overall impact you make on people whom you meet you.
If you are someone who is suffering from hair loss then your decision to go in for hair transplant will be lauded by both your friends in the personal and professional sphere. For everyone would want that you should look good. With the advent of the internet, getting a hair transplant expert is not all that tough and under the patronage of a good hair transplant expert you can get the best results with the minimum of wastage in terms of money.
In any case, you can now get the best hair transplant expert for yourself or for your family member by searching on Google with any combination of keywords like ‘best hair transplant in India’ ,’ hair restoration in India’ and hair transplantation India’. All these keywords will yield the desired result that you are looking for. With localized results being the axis on which the Google results and their relevance depends, it is quite likely that you will get the addresses of the best clinics from the city where you have made your query and you will get both sponsored and organic results in this category. You are free to choose from any of these categories and find the best expert for yourself.
In fact, a smart way to get the best hair transplant in India is to Google the internet with the same kind of words and click on the results that come in the first page. In fact the description of a particular clinic is often found in the first two lines below the URL which is a good indicator of the type of services that you are going to get. You should checkout a minimum of five results in order to select the best practitioner who can provide the best hair transplant services in India.
Hair Transplantation in India as a category is growing and its popularity is reflected in the increasing enquiries being made on Google with similar search terms and the growing queues that one observes in hair clinics across India. In fact, the rising consciousness for good hair is reflected not just in metropolitan cities with ten million plus population but also in smaller towns where people are increasingly getting beauty conscious. This rising consciousness is gender neutral and both men and women are equally interested in getting access to the best hair restoration services in India.
In fact, one can easily observe that a large number of men with high disposable incomes in the 45+ age group are taking to hair restoration quite seriously as they want to project themselves in a good light and want to put their best foot forward in order to look and feel good. Some men lose hair due to high stress levels and these men also want the services of a good hair transplant expert who can bring back the glow on their faces and the shine in their hair.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can be performed to correct everything from minor flaws in the smile to severe tooth discoloration, missing teeth, and uneven spacing between teeth. The following is a list of common aesthetic dentistry options:
- Teeth Whitening – there are two methods for whitening teeth: laser teeth whitening (performed in the cosmetic dentist’s office) and at-home teeth bleaching (involving the use of take-home bleaching kits).
- Porcelain Veneers – ceramic shells applied to the front of the teeth to conceal cracks and chips, overlay gaps, and create a whiter appearance to a person’s smile.
- Dental Implants – artificial roots that are embedded in the jaw and are each topped with a prosthetic tooth. Dental implants are a restorative and cosmetic dentistry solution for missing teeth.
- Dental Bonding – the application of tooth-colored composite to the teeth. The bonding material can then be polished and shaped to look like the rest of the teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – a composite resin material matched to the natural shade of your teeth. Tooth-colored “white” fillings are an attractive alternative to silver amalgam fillings.
- Porcelain Inlays/Onlays – durable and attractive restorations used to repair cracked or otherwise damaged teeth. Inlays and onlays require less tooth reduction than fillings or crowns.
- Dental Crowns – a cap used to repair badly decayed or damaged teeth. The crown is created from a mold of the original tooth, and then applied after the decay is removed and the tooth is prepared.
- Dental Bridges – a sturdy structure composed of two crowns and a prosthetic tooth. Dental bridges are used to “bridge” the gaps where teeth are missing.
- Invisalign – a cosmetic dentistry solution for unevenly spaced, overlapping, or gapped teeth. Invisalign is a popular teeth-straightening solution for adults who want to avoid orthodontic braces.