Dental jewelry is one of the latest means of beautifying your teeth and smile. It gives you a smile that will dazzle others. These are basically gems which are bonded to teeth. The latest craze isn’t just teeth whitening anymore, but a fashion trend that has added a new meaning to the term a “stunning smile!”
The concept and demand of dental jewelry is fast picking up globally. Besides non precious jewelry for teeth, the style statement for precious jewelry for tooth is increasingly becoming a part of cosmetic dentistry. The trend for teeth jewelry in semi-precious and precious white metals like silver and platinum as well as pure solid white or yellow gold is equally fast catching up with young and matures alike.
Tooth jewelry requires no drilling and no holes. It is completely painless, will not harm the tooth, and can be easily removed.
Simple Facts about Tooth Jewelry…
- It is non-invasive and painless.
- It’s temporary.
- No drilling or holes
- Requires no extra maintenance.
- Can be removed or replaced anytime has no effect on the tooth enamel once the jewel is removed or replaced.
- Involves a procedure that only takes about 10 – 15 minutes and is 100% reversible.
- It is stain resistant.
- Does not obstruct regular brushing even if using an electric toothbrush nor restrict you from visiting your dentist or dental hygienist.
The recent developments in the designs are such that the use of dental jewelry can be placed on a tooth without cutting into the natural tooth structure.