Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure that is widely used to treat various injuries and medical conditions. This medical specialty targets problem areas with microinjections of conventional or homeopathic medicines, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Tiny “medicinal bullets” are delivered directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of skin) that are highly specific to the condition being treated. Among its many applications, Mesotherapy can be used for the following:
- Mesotherapy to eliminate cellulite.
- Mesotherapy to promote weight loss
- Mesotherapyp to provide anti_aging benifits
- Mesotherapy to eliminate localized fat deposits
Mesotherapy treatment is a non surgical cosmetic solution aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body such as cellulite, excess weight, body contouring, and face/neck rejuvenation, just to name a few. It is administered via numerous injections containing various types of FDA approved medicines, vitamins, and minerals.
– It is introduced into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin.
– The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
– Mesotherapy can also assist in reducing pain, and in replenishing hair loss in both men and women.
– Mesotherapy is a relatively painless procedure due to the use of anesthetic creams applied to the area prior to injection, while liposuction often results in some pain after the surgery, as well as during the healing weeks that follow.
– Mesotherapy causes virtually no scarring although swelling and light bruising may appear in the area for a few days; liposuction can cause scarring ranging from moderate to severe.
– Sedation is not necessary with mesotherapy, and the patient can walk out of the office a few moments after the treatment.